The first awning suitable for all four seasons.
Just like their roof top tents, they focused on extremely durable materials and quality craftsmanship.
As with the roof tents, these awnings are made of the same proven and robust 380gram Poly cotton Ripstop fabric, which is what sets the brand apart.
The joints of the telescopic side poles and the telescopic corner poles are made of aluminium.
Supported by an extremely robust anodized aluminum frame, and waterproof PU 1000mm coating.
These awnings come in three sizes 1.4mx2m, 2mx2m & 2.5mx2m.
Awning Extensions are also available for these awnings to extend them out an additional 2m.
Additionally, awning rooms are available for these awnings, made of the same robust material as the awnings & their roof top tents.
Universal Brackets are included for attaching to roof racks.
The Brackets are made of stainless steel, adjustable in various heights.
Also included is a built in 12V LED strip light inside the aluminium rail.
- Dimensions (folded out): 1.4m x 2.0m, 2.0 x 2.0m or 2.5 x 2.0m (WxL)
- Telescopic rods (max. height 2.1m)
- Water repellent PU Coating.
- UV resistant coating.
- Flame retardant (CPI-84)
- Material Poly/Cotton Ripstop Canvas (380g/qm)
- LED light strips with 12V adapter (car plug + 6mm)
- Extendable with awning extension and Awning room
- Transport cover made of 2000D Polyester Taffeta (PVC), water-repellent, colour black
- Weight 10kg (22lb) (1.4m width), 14kg (31lb) (2m width) or 14.8kg (33lb) (2.5m width)
- Awning with waterproof enclosure
- 2 Stainless steel angle brackets
- 2 Wind flex awning bar replacements
- 2 Reflective tie-downs
- 4 T-Bolts #13 x 7/8"
- 4 Hex bolts #13 x 7/8"
- 12V adapter (car plug + 6mm)
- 4 heavy duty pegs
- Accessories bag
- 1 #10/#13 Wrench